Re: An Architecture of a Distributed Semantic Social Network

On 2 April 2012 14:04, Michael Haschke <michael.haschke@eye48.com> wrote:

> Hello Melvin,
>
> > I'm very interested to hear if anyone is working on a social solution, or
> > knows some good ones.
>
> you may contact someone from the FSW group on this topic, or join the
> group yourself. I strongly guess that RWW and FSW have some
> overlapping interest fields :) I remember that at the FSW2011 similar
> topics has been discussed (e.g. Semantic Pingback, WebID, ...).

For sure, yes.  I was part of the SWXG that preceded this group, and am
also a member of FSW.

Definitely keen to inter operate with OStatus etc., but also to have linked
data solutions inter operating together.

I think when we get the first social demos out, things will be clearer.

I've got a list of 12 or so, social, linked data, projects, at various
stages, that I'm going to write about and send out some information.