Re: An Architecture of a Distributed Semantic Social Network

On 2 April 2012 14:29, Sebastian Tramp <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 02:23:32PM +0200, Sebastian Tramp wrote:
>
> ah, and btw. a student of mine curently tries to extend the data.fmengine with
> dssn capabilities (sem pingback / pubsubhubbub / activity streams) as well
> as
> support for binary resources.
>
> He currently tries to look into data.fm code and setup a testbed.
>
> @Norman: I think Melvin is active in the data.fm development so its good
> know is contact details :-)

Hi Norman, Sebastian & welcome!

Joe Presbrey and I are active on data.fm ... we noticed that you forked the
github repo :)

Please feel free to hang out on #dig on freenode if you have any questions
... we are on most of the daytime, we'd love to hear from you or
brainstorm.  Or just mail us.