Re: Linking to a Public Wall

On 18 October 2011 23:44, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:23:20 +0200
> Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am looking for a way to link from my foaf profile to a public "wall"
>> that people can write on.
>
> Sounds like a guestbook. Fifteen years ago, every self-respecting
> personal website had a guestbook. Then they went out of fashion and
> nobody has them.
>
> <#melvster> foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf <wall> .
>
> Depending on the method by which people can add to the page, perhaps
> this predicate might be of use:
>
> http://open.vocab.org/terms/wikiPage

Toby, what do you think about the idea of working on a "social" vocab
-- not foaf or sioc but just a miscellany of terms we might use as we
go along such as:

guestbook
wall

etc. I'm sure we'll think of others.

We could put it into prefix.cc then refine as we reuse terms or some
elements move into other vocabs.

The idea is that we can start working on small tasks in this group
based on some simple common vocab understanding

Thoughts?