Re: Linking to a Public Wall

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:26:55 +0100
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:54:05 +0200
Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Toby, what do you think about the idea of working on a "social" vocab
> -- not foaf or sioc but just a miscellany of terms we might use as we
> go along such as:
> guestbook
> wall
> etc. I'm sure we'll think of others.

I do already have an old one here:

	http://buzzword.org.uk/rdf/personal-link-types#

which was based on Google's social graph thing. But I think we can
extend it to be more generally useful, for the types of things you
suggest. So I've moved it onto my data wiki for editing...

	http://wiki.ontologi.es/ (page called "plink")

Anyone who wants to can edit it. Add yourself as a foaf:maker if you do.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>