Re: [ANN] Rule Language Workshop - Report, Minutes, Mailing List

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:57:36 +0200
To: <public-rule-workshop-discuss@w3.org>

Is true record of what I heard at workshop :)
I can't remember wether CHR (Constraint Handling Rules) [1]
were mentioned but too me they seem semwebizable [2]

@prefix math: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/math#>.
@prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>.
@prefix ch: <http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/03swap/ch-rules#>.

{?X math:notGreaterThan ?Y. ?Y math:notGreaterThan ?X}
  ch:simplification {?X owl:sameAs ?Y}.

{?X math:notGreaterThan ?Y. ?Y math:notGreaterThan ?Z}
  ch:propagation {?X math:notGreaterThan ?Z}.

and have the underlying SWI, XSB, YAP, Jack, (Euler?), ... engines

[1] http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dtai/projects/CHR/
[2] http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/03swap/ch-rules

Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Sent by: team-rule-language-workshop-committee-request@w3.org
07/06/2005 23:48
Please respond to public-rule-language-discuss