Re: AW: My slides at RSP workshop, ESWC 2015

Thanks Peter for the summary.

I have a question related to this point:
We introduce "bounded substreams" (= extract of a window with upper
bound, lower bound). We did not call it "window (data)" to not confuse
it with the "window (operator)"

Why didn't you use the CQL names, so:
-  "window" for "bounded substreams" | "window (data)"
- "sliding window" for the "window (operator)"?

I think we should relabel concepts and notions already defined... at
least to do not create misunderstadings if ppl with dsms/cep background
look at our work.

Daniele