Re: [rsp] Last meeting minutes and actions

Dear Jean Paul,
dear all,
thanks for this nice initiative. Right before the last conference call of
Feb the 7th, we uploaded some natural-language queries for each use case we
published (road transportation, aircraft, inland water). We also drafted a
connection between such queries and the characteristics they would require
for being processed.

Please, feel free to contact me, I am more than happy to collaborate.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Claudio

--