Re: W3C RSP community Group phone call

Hi All

First off apologies in advance that I will not be able to make the call
due to prior commitments

I'm Rob Vesse and I'm participating in this CG via my Apache affiliation
where I am part of the Apache Jena project.  I have been working with Andy
Seaborne on the RDF Patch concept and am generally interested in efficient
stream processable formats for conveying RDF and SPARQL results.  Some of
my past contributions to the Jena project have been around finding ways to
improve the streaming performance of our various readers and writers.

Elsewhere I can also be found running the dotNetRDF project, moderating
answers.semanticweb.com and working as a software engineer for YarcData.
As noted above I am participating via my Apache affiliation and not on
behalf of my employer.

Rob