[SWC] status of proofs in appendix

From: Jos de Bruijn <jos.debruijn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:16:51 +0100
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I started working on the proofs. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to
finish updating them; basically, the proof main lemma for the embedding of
RIF-OWL2RL combinations still needs to be finished.

I have updated and included the proof for the RDFS embedding, as well as the
RIF-OWL2RL normalization lemma. I also found that the notation used in the
proof of the embedding of RIF DL-document formulas into RIF BLD (section
9.2.1) was outdated, so I fixed the proof.

Best, Jos
--
Jos de Bruijn
 Web:          http://www.debruijn.net/