DTB implementation

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:33:31 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

RIFWG - according to our exit criteria, we need two implementations of every builtin.  At the moment, the picture looks like this, as far as we can tell: we have two implementations of all builtins except the casting and guard predicates for rdf:XMLiteral, rdf:PlainLiteral, and xs:Boolean.

Does anyone have an implementation of these three sets of predicates?

Here's the implementations we considered:
STII - complete DTB implementation
CTIC - all datatype builtins except guards and casting functions
Oracle - all datetime, lists, numerics, and string builtins

-Chris