[RIF] test document - reporting results section

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:07:47 -0500
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I added some extra description about the fields in a test report [1]; please
take a look. Also, I added two new proposed values for status of a test case
result:  notSupported (we got a fair number of 'fail' and 'undecided'
results with a comment saying the feature wasn't implemented yet) and
passSyntax (for entailment tests used as positive syntax tests).

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test#Reporting_Test_Results