Re: Next few weeks in RIF

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Dave Reynolds <
dave.e.reynolds@googlemail.com> wrote:

> The currently generated versions don't have rule IRI metadata in them.
> Don't know if it is worth doing an update to include that before you put up
> the XML. Stella, does the conversion tool like the (* <#name> *) relative
> IRI syntax for rule identification?

Jacc isn't currently configured to support the full annotation syntax. I
will try to do that this week and regenerate the xml with the annotations
included. I think it would be useful to have them in to help with matching
up a rule in the ps with the xml.

Stella