Re: RIF XML version of OWL RL rules

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:09:49 -0500
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
 Here are the RIF/XML (and associated PS) files [1] for the rules given in
Appendix 6 of the OWL RL document [2].

I removed all the annotations. Are those in correct syntax? In the EBNF for
IRIMETA I think "IRICONST?" needs to be replaced by "Const?".

In the SimpleTriple and Datatype rules, I changed all occurences (10 in
SimpleTriple, 32 in Datatype) of Foralls without variables, which I think
are syntactially incorrect, from (e.g.):
       Forall (rdfs:label[rdf:type->owl:AnnotationProperty])
       rdfs:label[rdf:type->owl:AnnotationProperty]

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/test/owlrl/
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/OWLRL#Appendix:_OWL_2_RL_ruleset_-_presentation_syntax<http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/OWLRL#Appendix:_OWL_2_RL_ruleset_-_presentation_syntax>