Call for Presentations: Special Rules Track at SemTech 2010

From: Said Tabet <stabet@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:07:49 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Cc: Benjamin Grosof <BenjaminG@vulcan.com>, Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that presentation proposals are now being
accepted for the special Rules Track at the Semantic Technology
Conference co-organized by RuleML. This special Rules Track is new
this year.

In addition to the attached PDF, the CfP is also available here:
http://www.semantic-conference.com/2010/CFP/Rules-Track.html

We apologize in advance if you receive this message multiple times.

Kind Regards,

Said Tabet, Benjamin Grosof, and Mike Dean