Fwd: Importing RDF documents from RIF

Hi all,

I had some discussions about this very issue with sandro and chris at ISWC.
This issue is also problematic for SPARQL, if we want to give a semantics to SPARQL over RDF+RIF
since there is no way to define or link to a ruleset from a "normal" SPARQL datased.

  I suggest I will summarise the options in an email shortly and get involved when it is discussed in a telecon, apologies for my otherwise silence recently, being swamped with other issues.

best,
Axel

Begin forwarded message: