Re: new snapshots, errors

Sandro Hawke wrote:

> DTB and OWLRL have HTML validation errors:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-dtb/,validate
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-owl-rl/,validate

Sorry about that. They are all from:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/OWLRL#Triple_pattern_rules

I didn't know you aren't allowed subscripts in preformated text. I think
the subscripts are necessary so had to give up the use of preformatted
text to nicely box and delineate the rule group.

Fixed and validates now, even if it is more ugly. If you can suggest a
better solution, please do.

> rif-owl-rl has the following broken links:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Profiles#OWL_2_RL
>
>     [please link to the http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-profiles, not
>     the OWL wiki]

Fixed - it was correct in the References section and that link should
have been to the References not direct to the document.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England