new snapshots, errors

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:21:29 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I made new snapshots ~30 minutes ago, and checked them for valid HTML
and links.  I found the following errors.

I'd also encourage people, again, to check their changelogs (for the
non-FPWD documents) and make sure they have everything.

DTB and OWLRL have HTML validation errors:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-dtb/,validate
   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-owl-rl/,validate

rif-test needs a changelog, with the HTML div id "changelog"

rif-xml-data has the following strings which should be wrapped in
   <nowiki>...</nowiki> to stop them from being turned into
   broken links.  In some cases, the strings occur many times:

        * http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace#attribute(lang)
        * http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#type(date)
        * http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#type(integer)
        * http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#type(string)

rif-owl-rl has the following broken links:

    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Profiles#OWL_2_RL

    [please link to the http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-profiles, not
    the OWL wiki]

    #ref-owl-2-profiles
    #ref-owl-2-rdf-mapping

That's it.  Still no word from Jim Melton.  I think I'll try to reach
him by phone.