RIF-Test review

From: Mike Dean <MDEAN@BBN.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:08:57 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Below are my review comments for RIF-Test [1].  Most are minor; I
didn't find any showstoppers for publication.

I have another commitment during today's telecon, unfortunately.

	Mike

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test

Section 1

   RIF implementers in test harnesses => RIF implementors using test
harnesses?

Section 1.1

   Extra space in RIF- Core Conformance Clauses

   Extra space before Core XML Schema?

   and then performing the entailment test[s].

   it does not completely cover the RIF-BLD specification => it does
not completely cover the RIF specificatiion

Section 3.1.1

   syntacti[c]ally

Section 3.3 and 3.3.1

   Premise vs. premises

Section 4.1.3, 4.1.9, 4.2.1, 6

   I suggest property references like :dialect use just dialect or
rifTest:dialect

Section 4.1.6 and 4.1.7

   Shouldn't the types be xs:anyURI rather than rdfs:Literal?

   Start both sections with a capital.

Section 4.1.8

   I believe it should be dc:contributor

Section 4.1.0