publication previews

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:52:30 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I generated previews of our drafts.

You can find them all linked from:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-core/

I included the four non-rec-track documents, in addtion to the six CR
ones, just in case we get them done.  They're easy to drop if they turn
out not to be ready and reviewed by the 15th.

I switched the "Summary of Changes" to being automatic boilerplate text,
which links to a #changelog div (which I added to all the documents).

Please check over the "color-coded diff", and also the diff against the
wiki text which you can reach with URLs like this:

  http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-core/diff-from-original

That should highlight any errors introduced in extracting from the wiki.
(It does, alas, have some false-positives because of unicode issues.)