[Test Cases] XML for Assert, Retract, AssertRetrct, AssertRtract2, Modify (closing ACTION-909)

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:22:02 +0200
To: stellamit@gmail.com
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Stella,

I could not find out how to upload the XML version of a test case.

I attach 5 xml files, conatining the XML for the following PRD test cases:
Assert, Retract, AssertRetrct, AssertRtract2, Modify. The conclusion is at
the bottom of each file.

I modified the test case "Retract", because Not(XYZ) cannot be a valid
conclusion.

I think this closes my action 909.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?