[Test cases] Test case "NotAssertRetract"

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:27:25 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Adrian,

I cannot make sense of this test case [1]. Is ex:customer[...] a frame (in
that case, what is the object), or is it a named-argument uniterm (in
which case it is not PRD)?

On the other hand, with Assert, Retract, AssertRetract and AssertRetract2,
I am not sure whether we really need something more.

I suggest that we simply drop that test case.

Cheers,

Christian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/NotAssertRetract

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?