Re: (poll) renaming rdf:text to rdf:plainLiteral

There also seemed to be a separate proposal to make the
datatype-formerly-known-as-rdf:text be disjoint from xsd:string, i.e.
only represent plain literals with language tags.

Presumably by adopting the name "rdf:plainLiteral" we would be rejecting
that other suggestion.

OK with me either way, the separation proposal had some slight appeal to
me but it's no big deal, just wanted to clear that's what's being proposed.

Dave