[PRD] Marking Frames as action variable initialisations AT RISK?

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:19:10 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

<PRDeditor>
All, (and esp. the PR crowd),

they are some known problems with using frames to initialise action
variables, due, in particular, to the fact that frames are multi-valued.

I propose that we mark that feature AT RISK, just in case we want to
remove or modify it based on implementation feed-back.

What do you think?

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?