[PRD] PRD TF telecon Tuesday 12 CANCELLED

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:16:09 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

All,

Sorry, guys, for not telling you earlier, but I will not be available for
the PRD TF telecon, later today.

I think that we can discuss my proposal, to make initialisation from slot
value at risk, by email.

I would also like to discuss the XML schema: maybe I can start a
discussion by email.

If you think that a telecon would help, I can make it Thursday night or
Friday night, preferably 5pm CEST (same time as the standard RIF telecon
on Tuesdays).

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?