Re: [BLD][Core] 2 small errors in the XML schema

My reading of the resolution referenced in Christian's email [1] is
that the arguments of Import should be xs:anyURI constants, not
rif:iri.  Also, there's still a paragraph in BLD section 2.3, item 7
drawing attention to the fact that they are not rif:iri constants, and
the table in section 4.2 specifying anyURI.

Another schema item:  the prd schema specifies UTF-16 encoding, and Core UTF-8.

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/meeting/2009-04-16#resolution_7