Version 0 of the 'RIF+XML data' document "nouvelle maniere"

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:06:54 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
All,

I just finalized , on the wiki, the new version 0 of the document on RIF
compatibility with XML data [1], based on the XPath/XQuery data model [2].

The spec is still very sketchy, approximative, and probably erroneous in
many places (in some places, it is even more like notes to myself than
anything like a specification), but I hope that it will give you enough of
an idea of the proposal, that we can start an useful discussion.

Sorry for the late posting, but I am still struggling with XDM (esp. the
namespaces parts :-(

Cheers,

Christian

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/index.php?title=RIF%2BXML_data-schema
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-datamodel

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?