W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > January 2009

[Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon 6 January

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:44:17 +0100
Message-ID: <49625501.5080503@ilog.fr>
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
6 January 2009

North America and Europe are in the winter time:
1600 UTC, 0800 (West US) 1100 (East US) 1600 (London) 1700 (Paris)

Duration: *90 min*

*Agenda summary*
1. Admin (5 mn)
*PROPOSED:* accept minutes of telecon December 23 [1]
2. Liaison (5 mn)
3. Public comments [2] (5 mn)
4. Action review [3] [4] (5 mn)
5. F2F12 [5] (5 mn)
6. DTB [6]-[8] (30 mn)
*PROPOSED:* Change all negative guards to return true only for literals that are not of the type, false for non-literals (closing ISSUE-79 [6]).
*PROPOSED:* add isLiteralOfType and isLiteralNotOfType (based on resolution of issue-79) and remove specific type-named guards (e.g. isInteger, isNotInteger).
*PROPOSED:* Close one of or both ISSUE-80 [7] and ISSUE-81 [8] (TBD during telecon).
7. ACTION-546 [9]
8. Test Cases [10]-[11]
*PROPOSED:* accepting some test cases (TBD during telecon)
9. AOB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Dec/att-0125/2008-12-23-rif-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-comments/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/open
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/pendingreview
[5] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/F2F12
[6] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/79
[7] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/80
[8] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/81
[9] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/546
[10] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Category:Test_Case
[11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jan/0000.html

-------------------

*Detailed agenda*

Bridges: +1.617.761.6200 (US), +33 4 89 06 34 99 (F) or +44.117.370.6152
(GB)
Conference code: 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): [http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc]

*PLEASE POST REGRETS* TO [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/TeleconRegrets]

Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
Scribe: TBD
See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for attendance only by Working
Group Participants and guests invited by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (5 min)

- Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RegretsPolicy]
Using Zakim:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UsingZakim]
Telecon Etiquette:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette]
Action/Issues Tracker:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/]

- Agenda amendments

PROPOSED: accept minutes of telecon December 23 [1]

2. Liaison (5 min)

- Review active liaisons:
PRR (OMG) - Paul Vincent
OWL (W3C) - Sandro Hawke
HCLS (W3C IG) - Adrian Paschke

3. Public comments (5 mn)

- Status of responses to public comments [2]

4. Action review (5 mn)

- Review actions due [3] and pending review [4]

5. F2F12 [5] (5 mn)

- Status update

- See list of agenda items on F2F page [5]

6. DTB [6]-[8](30 mn)

*PROPOSED:* Change all negative guards to return true only for literals that are not of the type, false for non-literals (closing ISSUE-79 [6]).

*PROPOSED:* add isLiteralOfType and isLiteralNotOfType (based on resolution of issue-79) and remove specific type-named guards (e.g. isInteger, isNotInteger).

- Does this close ISSUE-80 [7] (Shoudl we extend DTB to include more general builtins)?

- Discuss ISSUE-81 [8] (Support for additional OWL-RL data types) and propose resolution.

*PROPOSED:* Close one of or both ISSUE-80 [7] and ISSUE-81 [8] (TBD during telecon).

7. ACTION-546 [9]

8. Test Cases [10]

- Discuss and approve/reject Stella's request re import directives in test cases [11]

- Continue review of individual test cases and, possibly, accept some

*PROPOSED:* accepting some test cases (TBD during telecon)

9. AOB

- *No* telecon on January 13th

- Next meeting: F2F12, 14-15 January, hosted by Oracle in Portland, OR.
Received on Monday, 5 January 2009 18:45:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:34:00 GMT