[PRD] Notes from F2F meeting 11 February

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:39:44 +0100
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>, "Berlioz-Matignon, Carole Ann" <CaroleAnnMatignon@fairisaac.com>, "Serrano-Morales, Carlos A" <CSerrano@fairisaac.com>

All,

I uploaded a summary of the issues and questions raised during the PRD meeting yesterday 11 February [1], as well as the PRD tutorial that we used to bring everybody Carole-Ann and Carlos up to speed, and to focus our discussions [2].

Carole-Ann, Carlos, Paul, Changhai: please, do not hesitate to add you own notes.

*Carole-Ann* and *Carlos*: it would be useful if you could provide the group with an example of a (small) BRL ruleset using those shared patterns; it would also be useful if it contained an example of those expressions that Carole-Ann mentionned and that are more complex than just (Customer.age > 21). Thanx.

Next meeting: Tuesday 17 February 1800-1900 UTC (subject to change to Monday 16, if *Mark* Proctor is available on manday nights).

Cheers,