Re: [XTAN] A limited extensibility mechanism (but extensible)

1. your xslt would transform Do(Retract(?x)) to And(Retract(?x)) -- not
legal Core
2. your xslt would transform Do(Assert(eg:P(?x))) to And(eg:P(?x))  --
not legal Core either, but could easily be added I guess
3. I have no idea how this helps resolve object VS frame