Re: Exit Criteria

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:16:58 -0400
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I edited Sandro's proposal, in particular I lowered the bar on DTB a little by
not required two complete DTB implementations, just two implementations of each
datatype & builtin (DTB is v. large and there isn't a lot of time).

I removed the OWL-DL requirement for SWC, making it at least one RDF and at
least one OWL.

I removed the requirement that proposed FLD dialects be implemented.

Comments?  We need to vote on this Tuesday.