> # xsd:long
> # xsd:int
> # xsd:short
> # xsd:byte
> # xsd:unsignedLong
> # xsd:unsignedInt
> # xsd:unsignedShort
> # xsd:unsignedByte
>
> although they are in OWL2...I tacitly assume we want those as well?

Not just tacitly. We explicitly discussed them, e.g.

"PROPOSED: Add the following primitive data types, without builtins
(other than guard predicates) for subtypes of xs:string and xs:integer:
xsd:nonPositiveInteger, xsd:positiveInteger, xsd:negativeInteger,
xsd:long, xsd:int, xsd:short, xsd:byte, xsd:unsignedLong,
xsd:unsignedInt, xsd:unsignedShort, xsd:unsignedByte, xsd:float,
xsd:normalizedString, xsd:token, xsd:language, xsd:Name, xsd:NCName, xsd "

but then found it easier the phrase the final resolution as:

"RESOLVED: support all OWL datatypes in RIF except owl:rational (to be
discussed further)"

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England