[PRD] PRD task force telecon today

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:24:39 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All,

I somewhat assumed that we would not have a PRD telecon today, and did not send an agenda.

If you expected otherwise and scheduled to attend, please, let me know asap, that I reconsider my plans (which was, essentially, to leave for home now :-)

If not, I will post an draft agenda for next Tuesday on Friday, so you all have some time to propose amdendments to it.

Cheers,