side/side vs. left/right

From: Hassan Ait-Kaci <hak@ilog.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:53:17 -0700
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "harold boley" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>

Regarding Harold's and Christian's worry to have an up-to-date XML vocabulary
for the RIF->XML compiler I delivered, if you read the provided documentation
of the tool that I delivered already, you will realize that can update the type
of XML patterns that are generated for the syntax simply by editing the file
BLC.grm located in subdirectory sources/. Simply change:

Equal
  : Term EQUAL Term
  [ L:"Equal" C:(side.1 side.3) ]
  ;

to:

Equal
  : Term EQUAL Term
  [ L:"Equal" C:(left.1 right.3) ]
  ;

and recompile (i.e., do "ant all"). That's all. The same for
other changes that you wish can of couse be done.

The *whole point* of my tool is that it allows one to easily change the format of
the generate XML. So I am not needed for such changes...

-hak
--
Hassan At-Kaci  *  ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D
http://koala.ilog.fr/wiki/bin/view/Main/HassanAitKaci