Re: [Admin] Agenda for F2F11

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:23:05 +1000
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
One thing we need to decide upon (perhaps not at the F2F) is how we
track changes since LC in the BLD and SWC documents.
We need to track both editorial and technical changes, probably linking
them to the public/internal comments that triggered the changes.

I just posted an internal comment [1,2].

Best, Jos

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Sep/0106.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Sep/0107.html

--
                         debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
  -- George Bernard Shaw