Re: [RIF] test cases from Axel

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 07:25:59 +0100
To: Stella Mitchell <cleo@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Stella Mitchell wrote:

> Axel,
>
> Thanks a lot for sending your RIF tutorial material.   Here are the test
> cases:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount1
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount2
>
> Take a look and see if I missed anything.  I didn't include a version
> with the rule that
>  doesn't have guard predicates. The description fields have less
> information than
> your text, but seem long for a test case.
>
> Also, for your chaining strategy tests, could you add to the description
> field
> (desc=) an explanation along the lines of what you gave in this week's
> telecon?
>
> Stella

Thanks a lot, any ideas how I get rid of the dashed boxes within the
Text parts?

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.