suggestion to add func:normalize-unicode to DTB ([Fwd: Re: UCS vs Unicode])

In the rdf:text task force, we were having some discussions on Unicode
issues. It seems to make sense to include

http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-normalize-unicode

for unicode normalization to the dtb functions.
Any objections about that?

Axel