[DTB] Remaining editor's notes... all addressed as far as possible

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 03:22:12 +0000
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Axel Polleres wrote:
> 1)
> "Editor's Note: The following treatment of built-ins which may have
> multiple arities is a strawman proposal currently under discussion in
> the working group."
> waiting for the issue, this issue will remain for the moment.
> 2)
> "Editor's Note: The working group is currently discussing, whether in
> addition to adopting the fn:compare function from [XPath-Functions], own
> predicates pred:string-equal, pred:string-less-than,
> pred:string-greater-than, pred:string-not-equal,
> pred:string-less-than-or-equal, pred:string-greater-than-or-equal not
> defined in [XPath-Functions] shall be introduced, following the
> convention of having such predicates for other datatypes."
> Added.
> further to come.

"Editor's Note: No less-than-or-equal or greater-than-or-equal
predicates are defined in this draft for durations, since there are no
separate op:dayTimeDuration-equal nor
op:yearMonthDuration-equalpredicates in [XPath-Functions], but only a
common predicate op:duration-equal. Future versions of this working
draft may resolve this by introducing new equality predicates
pred:dayTimeDuration-equal and pred:yearMonthDuration-equal with
restricted intended domains."

"Editor's Note: Predicates for rdf:XMLLiteral such as at least
comparison predicates (equals, not-equals) are still under discussion in
the working group."

I don't remember a resolution on that one. Left it.

Inserted the functions and predicates on rdf:text adopted from the
rdf:text document for RIF.

Also added convenient text-equal, text-not-equal, text-less-than... as
for the other datatypes.

That's all. DTB in shape to be reviewed (for freeze?) from my point of view.

Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,