Re: frozen version of UCR

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:14:28 +0000
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I made the frozen version of UCR:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-ucr-20080318/
>
> I note there's some character set issue.  For me, at least, the word
> "translation" in the last paragraph is surrounded by characters my
> browser cannot render.

Works for me in Firefox.

However, looking at that section it contains a surprising statement:

"Each RIF dialect will be built upon the general framework for
logic-based RIF dialects (RIF-FLD)"

When did that happen?  I know I've missed some recent telecons and the
last couple of f2fs but I've tried to read all the minutes and had
thought we still had the notion of a core and that FLD is not itself the
core.

Dave
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited