W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > March 2008

frozen version of UCR

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:49:31 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <1213.1205880571@ubuhebe>


I made the frozen version of UCR:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-ucr-20080318/

I note there's some character set issue.  For me, at least, the word
"translation" in the last paragraph is surrounded by characters my
browser cannot render.  This is true in the wiki version as well as the
snapshot.

I also fixed up the wikisnapper [1] code so that much less is hardcoded
into it any more; it gets all the data we're likely to need to change as
RDF [2].   

This completes ACTION-450.

        -- Sandro

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/groupdev/wikisnapper.py
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/wikisnapper.rdf
Received on Tuesday, 18 March 2008 22:50:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:47 GMT