Von: Eric Cohen [mailto:xbrlguru@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. März 2008 07:20
An: Adrian Paschke
Betreff: Re: XBRL - W3C RIF Liaison

Thank you for reaching out. I am working on two things as part of
responding to your message.

1. On February 8, the leadership of XBRL met with W3C leadership for
the first time to discuss whether and how to work more closely
together on a formal basis. One of the issues was how XBRL can provide
resources for opportunities such as the one you have offered. I am
checking to see if the "official" channels have been developed, and
will let you know how to tap into that.

2. If that is not yet prepared, I am working to identify other
knowledgeable resources to take part.

Should you have any general questions or burning issues that need to
be handled quickly, I will be glad to handle them

I hope to get to you soon on 1. or 2. - feel free to contact me as you wish.

Thank you for reaching out.

<eccn />

Eric E. Cohen
eric.e.cohen@us.pwc.com