AW: [PRD] ACTION-531 Update PRD examples complete

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:09:22 +0200
To: "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>, <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Cc: "'Christian de Sainte Marie'" <csma@ilog.fr>, "'Paul Vincent'" <pvincent@tibco.com>, "'RIF WG'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Yes, the discussion about PR syntax is much less important than e.g. a
discussion about the concrete syntax of PRD (in particular for new
expressive constructs which might overlap with constructs needed in
expressive logic dialects, e.g. not, execute to name some) and the correct
semantics for them.

As Michael mentioned for BLD there was a long discussion about syntax and
semantics. For PRD we just started this thorough discussion now.

-Adrian