Re: checklinks

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:01:42 -0400
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:15:02 -0400
Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> > Not sure what you mean. I ran checklinks on the Jul 28 frozen draft of
> > BLD and got no broken links.
> When I visit
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-bld-20080728/,checklinks
> I get:

Looks like it timed out before finishing.  Anyway, I fixed a few errors. Some
other complaints seem to be invalid, as they are not intended to be links.
I also had to fix some anchors in DTB, but I did not check the rest in DTB.

> The validator should never give a blank page.   When I go to
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-bld-20080728/,validate
> I get one validation error, pointing out that
> "def-bld-semantic-multistruct" is an id used twice.

Again, was a timeout from W3, most likely. I fixed this error.

I also fixed HTML in FLD and a few links. But other complaints about the links
seem invalid. For instance, why is it complaining about "abstract"?
Likewise, about the rif and string fragments?