Re: [RIF] DTB comments

Jos de Bruijn wrote:
> actually, there is a resolution saying that we need numeric-not-equal,
> F2F10, day 1:
>
> RESOLVED: add builtin predicates to BLD and DTB:
> pred:numeric-less-or-equal, pred:numberic-greater-or-equal,
> pred:numberic-not-equal (they amount to shortcuts, to avoid disjunction).

Thanks, yes, Stella already reminded me (that was what I was asking for,
I didn't remember the not-equal from the resolution)

I now added not-equal for all the datatypes we support equality for.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.