Frozen versions? [was: Re: [RIF] DTB comments]

> All: Since not all of these comments are editorial only, how shall I
> proceed with implementing them, as the version is frozen now?

I know that certainly BLD should be refrozen (but after we conclude the
discussion in the thread [1], and of course after the okay from Michael
and Harold), and I think SWC should also be refrozen (this can be done
now, unless people have further comments).
So, I think you should just go ahead and address the comments.

Best, Jos

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0098.html

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it