Editorial issues around DTB (and also for BLD, SWC and FLD)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:11:03 +0100
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I still realized two editorial issues around DTB:

1. We adopt the xdt datatyes yearMonthDuration and dataTimeDuration
where I just realized, that we use the xdt: namespace here, which is:
http://www.w3.org/2004/10/xpath-datatypes whereas in DTB, I accidently
wrote xs:yearMonthDuration, xs:dayTimeDuration.

- We should add the xdt namespace in Section 1 of DTB, and
- I would change xs:yearMonthDuration, xs:dayTimeDuration to
   xdt:yearMonthDuration, xdt:dayTimeDuration, respectively
   throughout the document.

2. In DTB we use consistently "data type" instead of "datatype", In BLD,
and FLD both occur, SWC uses consistently "datatype"... What shall we use?

Unless I hear objections by tomorrow, I would change 1.
even if the document is frozen, ok?

And I would strongly suggest we resolve 2. before LC for BLD and SWC

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.