one thing we forgot

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 20:04:36 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org (RIF WG)

There is nothing in the current XML or presentation syntax that
identifies a document as belonging to a particular dialect, like BLD or PRD.
Without this it is not clear how an external application will know what to
do with a set of rules found somewhere out there. I think this calls for a
mandatory attribute for the document tag. Can also be done with a mandatory
meta annotation, but I think this is important enough to be part of the syntax.

	--michael