Re: [BLD] Frame without slot/value pair?

Oh, ok! This is not how I understood what you said initially:
> Formulas like t[] are also useful. If they are allowed, their
> semantics is that the object t exists (without testing any of its
> properties).

So, you propose that we could have t[] as syntactic sugar to say that:
- object t has some properties and values,
- or there exists some object with some value for property t,
- or there exists some object with value t for some property.

Is that correct?

If yes, then I would rather not allow that syntax: it seems a really
counter-intuitive shortcut to me; and rather cumbersome to implement for
target languages that do not have it, for a benefit that seems fairly
limited.