implementing named-argument uniterms (ISSUE-44)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:22:04 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

How hard is it to translate from BLD with named-argument uniterms to BLD
without them, or to various rule languages without them?  Is this
basically syntactic sugar, or is it pretty hard?

If it's hard, I don't think it's appropriate to include named-argument
uniterms in BLD, as much as I happen to personally like them.

Specifically, can someone provide a translation algorithm and example?