new policy for Telecon regrets

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 18:51:38 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

RIFWG,

Since we never used the meeting pages on the wiki and they are currently being
used only for recording regrets, we decided to change the way regrets are recorded.

There is now a single page [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/TeleconRegrets] on
the new wiki which will be used to record just the regrets for all the meetings.
  The page will simply be a bulleted list of telecon dates, add your name to the
line for the telecon date you expect to miss.  If there isn't a line for the
meeting, just add one.

The official record for regrets has always been and will continue to be the
meeting minutes, this mechanism is used simply to communicate regrets to the group.

-CC&S