Re: ISSUE-43 ISSUE 41 - Proposed resolution for membership and classification

Yes, I agree. I think this is what Chris meant in the technical sense, but
he formulated the way he did in order to relate these constructs using
familiar terms. Also, although in the presentation syntax these things look
like # and ##, in the XML syntax they will be rif:subclassOf or something
like that.

	--michael